DIGITAL FINGERPrINTING SERVICE
Heritage College offers cutting-edge digital fingerprinting services for fast and reliable results. We
We are proudly accredited by the RCMP. With our specialized fingerprinting equipment, we send submissions directly to the RCMP database. We offer a streamlined system for managing the security screening and clearance process for security officers, HR specialists, recruitment firms, private businesses, immigration lawyers, adoption agencies and volunteer associations.
Heritage College uses a state-of-the-art, integrated live-scan and card-scan solution. Our process is easier to use, compatible with a greater range of hardware, mobile-friendly, and affordable. Our equipment allows the complete fingerprinting process to be managed with efficiency, ease, compatibility, mobility, savings and security.
WE OFFER DIGITAL FINGERPRINTING FOR...
BOOK YOUR DIGITAL FINGERPRINTING APPOINTMENT
DIGITAL FINGERPRINTING FAQ
You are required to bring to the appointment:
- (a) 2 Photographic ID or
- (b) 1 Photographic ID and 1 Government ID.
The identification must not be expired (a Permanent Resident Card is the only ID with an expired date that is acceptable).
- Photographic ID: Provincial Drivers’ License or Identification Card, Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Correction Services Canada Identification Card, Permanent Resident Card, Refugee Protection Claimant Document (Certified), Firearms Acquisition Certificate, Status Indian Card, Military Identification Card, Record of Landing and Nexis Card.
- Government ID (no photo): Alberta Health Care Card, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Live Birth, Marriage Certificate, Immigration Papers (includes VALID document issued by CIC with applicant information) and Certificate of Legal Name Change issued in Canada.
Recommendation: If available, bring your letter or instructions from the company or person requesting you to get a background check (e.g. employer, Citizenship Immigration Canada, licensing agency, etc.).
Your first set of fingerprints takes around 20 minutes. Add approximately 10 minutes for each extra set.
For each digital fingerprinting services, we charge $65 plus $25 RCMP fees if applicable.
The RCMP fees is applied only for the following application types:
- Employment (Private Industry)
- Adoption (Canadian and International)
- Employment (Provincial Government)
- Record Suspension Application
- Name Change
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Interact Debt Cards and cash.